Warehouse assistance carrier
For hassle-free moving of large, vertically stored items from storage shelves and onward transport.
- Panels can be easily removed from storage and transported
- Transport of panels up to 4,000 x 60 x 2,200 mm in size
- 200 kg load capacity due to sturdy construction
- Sturdy pole handle
- Bearing surfaces padded with felt
- Pneumatic or solid rubber tyres
- Dimensions (L x W): 720 x 400 mm
- lowered level 1,500 mm
- extended level 2,000 mm
- Empty weight: 13 kg
- Load capacity 200 kg
This warehouse assistance carrier is a transport device that enables a single worker to remove items such as vertically stored panels from storage without any problems. Transporting goods from storage.
Use the extraction hook to bring the panel forward by approx. 1 m
Push the warehouse assistance carrier under the panel and guide it out using the pole handle..
Tyres and accessories:
Solid rubber tyre Ø 250 mm
up to 300 kg
Pneumatic tyre Ø 260 mm
up to 200 kg
Galvanized extraction hook
Länge: 600 mm