This special transport and lifting roller makes it easy to transport doors, pallets, windows and other extensive building elements over obstacles, e.g. staircases.
- Sturdy construction
- The handle can be extended, which increases the lever length and also the pulling force, which makes it much easier to transport tall building elements
- Low storage space requirements - collapsible
- Adjustable handle in grid design
- The two 3-star wheels attached to the ball bearing-mounted main axle make it easy to roll the climber over any obstacles
- Casters at the front end make it easier to steer and guarantee stability
- The clamps on the handle and the bearing face provide a sturdy grip
- Powder coated
- Dimensions when collapsed for transportation (L x W x H): 1,200 x 500 x 500 mm
- Suitable for panels of up to approx. 1,200 mm in width and up to 90 mm thick (curved width)
- when still: 1,300 mm
- with extended handle: 2,100 mm
- Empty weight: 41 kg
- Load capacity of up to 300 kg
This transport and lifting roller enables the transport of doors, panels, windows, and other large surface building elements up to 1.200 mm wide and 100 mm thick (the clamping range) by a sole person over obstacles eg. stairs.
It is a stable construction consisting of a support and a handle which can be adjusted up to 2.100 mm high in the grid model. Lowering the handle leads to an increase in the lever length and with it the pulling force, which makes the transport of especially tall building elements easier. Mounted on the ball bearings, two 3-star wheels are attached that easily cross obstacles.
Castors on the front end enable easier steering and stability. Clamping handles located on the side of the support and handle enable a stable grip. The stair-climber is compact, can be folded in and fits, with its small requirement in space: 1.200 x 500 mm, into the trunk of every car
Brochure "Staircase Climber" download as PDF, 289 KB